top of page
Photographer Branding Session _ Keene, NH _ Christy of The Francis Frames _ The Francis Fr

Can't Wait To Chat!

Carissa + Max_ The Francis Frames-340.jpg


Questions and Answers

01  What's the difference between an Elopement and Intimate Wedding?

I classify Elopements as having 10 or less people total. I classify Intimate Weddings as having 11-70 people total.

04  How are the photos delivered?

Your edited photographs will be delivered to you via an online gallery with your own link, and a link to share with family and friends! You'll have options to add prints + albums to your collection as well to bring your photos to life.

02  We're expecting more than 60 guests - do you photograph larger weddings?

Elopements + Intimate Weddings are where I thrive! I do, however, take on a very small amount of slightly larger weddings (aka 71-100 guests) per year. Reach out if you're interested!

05  Do you travel outside New England for weddings?

YES! I'm based in Keene, New Hampshire but LOVE to travel! Check out my travel and bucket list locations on the Home page!

03 What's your average turnaround time for the full gallery of photos?

I send out some sneak peek photos within a few days after your session to hold you over, and deliver your full gallery to you within 6 weeks.

06  Do you have payment plans?

Yes, absolutely! It's important to make my photography as accessible as I can without sacrificing quality. A 25% deposit will be due when booking to reserve your date, and the remaining 75% is due 2 weeks before your wedding, which you can also pay in installments.

bottom of page